Types of Car Accidents | Baton Rouge Lawyer
Baton Rouge Traffic Accident Attorney
In an instant, a car accident can change the entire course of a person’s life. Injuries, both physical and mental, as well as monetary costs can impact an individual and his or her family for the rest of their lives. It may be possible to seek compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering from the negligent party with the help of an experienced personal injury and accident lawyer.
At the Law Offices of Scott T. Gegenheimer, we use our more than 20 years of personal injury experience to advocate for our injured clients and their family members. Whether you have sustained a brain injury in an auto accident, spinal cord injury in a truck accident or lost a loved one in a fatal car crash, we can help you understand your rights and options. Contact our firm today to schedule a consultation with a skilled Louisiana injury lawyer.
Handling All Types of Car Accidents
Our firm stands up for the rights of victims of all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Drunk driving accidents: When a drunk driver causes an accident, the injuries suffered by the other drivers and passengers can be devastating. We are aggressive in our pursuit of compensation.
- Distracted driving accidents: If a driver hit you while he or she was talking on a cellphone, texting while driving, or was otherwise distracted, you may have grounds upon which to file a personal injury claim.
- Rear-end collisions: When you are rear-ended, the other driver is nearly always responsible. We can represent you in taking action against the other driver’s negligence that caused your injuries and losses.
- Head-on crashes: Whether the other driver was distracted, fell asleep at the wheel or just drifted over the center line, a head-on collision can leave drivers and passengers catastrophically and fatally injured. We handle all types of injuries stemming from a head-on crash.
- Hit-and-runs: It can be frustrating to deal with a hit-and-run, not knowing who caused the accident. Our firm is committed to helping clients understand their rights to compensation from their own insurance company as well as finding the driver who left the scene of the accident.
- Broadside (t-bone) accidents: Being broadsided can often leave a driver or passenger severely injured, especially if the accident occurred in an intersection and involved multiple vehicles. Our firm works closely with clients to see that the negligent parties are held responsible for your injuries.
- Rollover crashes:When a vehicle rolls over as the result of a collision, the injuries can be substantial, especially if the roof crushes or caves-in. We can help you seek compensation for the injuries you have suffered in a rollover accident.
Contact a Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Car Accident Attorney for a Free Initial Consultation
Regardless of the type of accident in which you have been involved, we can help. Contact the Law Offices of Scott T. Gegenheimer and schedule a consultation. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.